In 4 easy steps, I’ll show you how to check your MTN airtime and data balance.
Sometimes, you just need to know how much of your MTN airtime and data balance you have left before you start using your phone. But how can you check your MTN airtime and data balance? Here’s how.
Airtime and data are a must-have for anyone who uses their cell phone to get online and make calls. Keeping track of how much airtime and data you still have available can be difficult, especially if you are constantly on the go.That’s why it’s important to know how to check your airtime and data balance!
How to Check Airtime and Data Balance on MTN
There are several other ways to check your airtime if you have an MTN SIM card, in addition to dialing *556# on your mobile device. The MyMTN App, the MTN website, or the USSD code are additional ways to check your airtime and data balance. Here's how to check MTN data balance and how to check MTN airtime balance on your phone.
- Send 2 as a text message to 131 to check your MTN data balance. After that, you will receive an SMS from 131 with your data balance details.
- To check your MTN airtime balance via USSD, dial *556#. And after that, you will receive a pop-up and an SMS with your airtime balance details.
- To check your MTN data balance via USSD, dial *131# and select "3. Check Balance" from the options displayed. Next, after that, a pop-up and SMS with your data balance will be sent to you.
- How to to check your MTN airtime and data balance using the MyMTN app. To check, simply
- Download and install the MyMTN App.
- Next, log in with your MTN number.
- Next, on the app, you will see your available airtime and data balance on the home screen.