Airtel night plan is the best way to get data at a better price. If you want to know more about it, here’s all you need to know about Airtel night plan.
What is the Airtel Night Plan?
The Airtel Night Plan is a data plan bundle that offers up to 2GB of data bundle that may be used between the hours of 12am and 5am. This plan is ideal for people who want to use the internet without spending more.
Airtel Night Plan terms and conditions apply.
- The Airtel night plan bundle can only be used from 12am to 5am.
- The Airtel night plan is only valid for 1 day.
- Only SmartTrybe subscribers are eligible for the Airtel night plan.
- The minimum night plan you can buy is 250MB for 25 naira and a maximum of 2GB for 200 naira.
- The Airtel night plan cannot be rolled over.
What is the Airtel Night Plan Code?
The new Airtel night plan subscription code is *412#
How do You Subscribe to the Airtel Night Plan?
In order to subscribe to the Airtel Night Plan, you will need to take the following steps:
- Dial *412# from your mobile phone dialer.
- Reply with "3. Night Browsing (N25 for 250MB. Valid 12-5 am)" from the list of options displayed.
- Next, a dialog box will pop up with a confirmation message that says, "Your activation of N25 for 250MB Night Browsing was Successful."
Please keep in mind that the maximum amount you can buy per night is 2GB (i.e., N25 for 250MB up to 8x).
How much data do you get with the Airtel Night Plan?
The Airtel Night Plan costs 25 Naira for 250MB of data and 200 Naira each day for a total of 2GB of data.
When Does Airtel Night Plan Start?
The night plan starts at midnight (i.e., 12:00 a.m) and stops at 5:00 a.m.
How to Check Airtel Night Plan Balance
You can simply use the USSD Code to check your Airtel Night Data Balance. To check how much data you have already used, dial *140# on your mobile phone and an SMS with your data balance details will be sent to you within a few seconds.
How Airtel's Night Plan Works
This is how the night plan works. The night plan bundle is valid from 12:00 a.m to 5:00 a.m., so any night plan bundle you buy before or after midnight will expire at 5:00 a.m.
For example, if you buy a 250MB night bundle on Monday after 5:00 a.m., the data bundle will only be valid on Tuesday at 12:00 a.m. and expire at 5:00 a.m.
Can Airtel's Night Plan be Rolled Over?
No, because the night plan bundle is only valid for one day. You cannot roll it over.
What are the benefits of the Airtel Night Plan?
The Airtel Night Plan offers a number of benefits to users, including discounted rates on data usage during the midnight period. This can help users save money on their monthly data bills.
Additionally, this plan is beneficial for those who often need to stay connected with loved ones during the night.